Thursday, 16 July 2009

Notorious Fashion

Today was GOOD GOOD GOOD. Work experience finally got interesting! Was shadowing a divorce lawyer and got to go to court, the woman I was shadowing was so lovely and actually gave me things to do (besides filing, coffee etc.) bless her heart!

It rained cats and dogs today too, glad I was wearing my riding boots. No wet feet today, HOORAY!

What I'm Wearing: Cream lace blouse, Accesorize Chanel-esque Necklace, Black strappy top, Grey American Apparel Skirt, Oasis Riding Boots.




I've got a Featured Fashion Blogger for y'all. Today I'm introducing Tori of Notorious Fashion.



Why did you decide to start a blog?

I decided to start my blog one boring summer day. I enjoy fashion and taking pictures so I thought it would be really fun.

What message do you hope to send out with your blog?

The message I hope to send out is that you can express your feelings through clothing. And that you can be a little out there with your fashion even if it isn't perfect looking.

How would you describe your style?

My style is always changing. But no matter what, my outfits are always fun, quirky, and youthful.

Who are your fave designers, why?

My favorite designers are Luella, Anna Sui, and Betsey Johnson. I love Luella because of all of her quirky ideas and creations. Anna Sui is my favorite designer because I love her past 2 fall collections. I love Betsey Johnson because she is so fun with her clothes! Not to mention her clothes aren't as expensive as some.
Who inspires your style?

Everything inspires my style! Most times I get inspiration for my outfits from pictures I find on the internet or fashion editorials.

What do you do when your not blogging?

When I am not blogging I like to shop, hang out with friends, watch movies, travel, and flip through magazines.

What are your fave blogs?

I do not really have a favorite fashion blog. Every so often, I check out Fashiontoast. She has really cute clothes.

Do you have any advice for others wanting to start their own blog?

My advice for people who want to start a blog is to start it for themselves. Do not lean toward making a blog that will please everyone. It just isn't possible. Blog what you like and it will go far.
What are your fave places to shop?
Forever 21, Guess, vintage shops, and Nordstrom.

What trends inspire you this season?

The trends that inspire me this season is lace, blazers, plaid, layers, menswear, thigh-high boots, studs, animal print, and more!

Finally, if you could be anyone living or dead who would you choose?

Can I be a character? If so I would choose Cher from Clueless. She is so funny and I love her style!

Isn't she great?!?

Don't forget to check out the amazing swap style shop that is Covert Candy: see the post BELOW!


xx

6 comments:

fashion nugget said...

what a cute idea ! love your aa skirt, i want one in every colour!
http://fashionnuggettte.blogspot.com/

Lilpixie said...

Cute outfits

nicola ticola said...

Oo I have that skirt! Excellent choice!
Ah I love the smug feeling I get when I've put boots on and it rains, I'm like stomp stomp stomp in all the puddles, no soggy socks for meee!!

nicola xx

nicolaticolaponders.blogspot.com

Kashaya said...

I Love your boots!=)

Clara said...

I love these pieces.

loved the skirt and boots! perfect combination.


xxx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

Dazzle ME said...

I really love that outfit-it's very Alexa Chung but with a twist with those fantabulous boots!Love!
Love the blog!
Dazzle ME

xo