Saturday, 11 July 2009

Sorry! Grainy Photos.

Sorry for the grainy photos, I have no idea what has happened to Bob (my camera). Hmm...maybe he's a little worn out but here's what I'm wearing a Motel Dress, Denim Jacket and gladiator sandals (not shown) and a gorgeous tan leather bag! It's sunny today! YAY! I'm off to the cricket tomorrow so lets hope it lasts.




Any UK Fashionistas out there who want to appear in the first edition of Enamor Magazine? It's a new online magazine and we need girls for the "Across the Pond" feature, and that means I need fellow UK Girls. Take a picture of you on the street showing off your street style and send them to selfindulgent@hotmail.co.uk . Good Luck x
Also, let me know what you think of the new background, this or plain white? I'm undecided!

4 comments:

Miriam said...

to bad that i live in stockholm!

Dana (MODAna) said...

I love your skirt!

Hayley said...

I love this outfit!
Thanks for my comment!
My dress was from a little boutique dress shop in the town near where I live but it's closing down now. I'm not sure what label it was but I will try and find out for you!

Hayley.
xx

Lauren and Jennifer said...

We love that dress!!!!!