Friday, 10 July 2009

Outfit Post: Floral Brights

Here's what I'm wearing today. The sun is trying to peer through these clouds but, hey, it's summer so I'm bringing out the florals:

I'm selling the outfit below. The dress is so "minnie mouse" it's gorgeous. It's actually a size 18 top from Dorothy Perkins but I wear it as a dress size 8/10. The belt is going to be sold with it too, it's a good cinching belt. The total for this outfit? £15 including P&P. £20 for those outside UK.

Such a bargain considering that the belt itself cost me £25. Email me at selfindulgent@hotmail.co.uk for further enquires/ Paypal Invoice.

6 comments:

Clara said...

great shirt!
xx
http://naoqueropastiche.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

Oh wow i love your red dress! Its gorgeous.
x
thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Love the skirt and the top looks lovely with it!

Leahhhrr said...

love the first outfit
gorge blog xx

frances said...

you look hot hot!
I'm WELL up for the enamor magazine stuff... tell me more? xxx

Damsels said...

oo lvoe your minnie mouse look look but im utterly convinced that red is not my color
wow love that skirt. it fits you will and the color is fantastic
i usually hate matching but this wworks so well