Thursday, 9 July 2009

Outfit Post: Christian Lacroix for EJF

Forgot to say, I got my hair cut the other day, you can't see it in these pics though because I'm wearing it in a bun, it's about shoulder length now, I don't feel the same without my long locks. Well I wore this today to do a bit of shopping and then I watched Billy Elliot (love it!) I'm wearing a waistcoat, Barbara Hulanicki for Topshop Skirt and a Christian Lacroix for EJF t-shirt which I'm selling, it's a size small and I'm selling it for £60 including P&P. Only worn it 3 times but it's gorgeous. I bought it at London Fashion Weekend and its apparently sold out now. Check my shop for more pictures.

xx

5 comments:

Hadley said...

lovely vest! makes me want to go thrifting to find one like it

Luna Supernova said...

thankyou, I'm wearing a tie-dyed dress by Insight under the slip.

I love the print of the dress under the t-shirt in your outfit (It is a dress right? I've seen it on Alexa Chung)

Luna Supernova said...

um, i'm not sure I'f I would but if I decide to you'll be the first to know.

it would be so simple to make though, I've replicated the exact pattern on a singlet and on a t-shirt so if you found a long singlet dress you could re-create it for a fraction of the price!

Isabel said...

I absolutely adore adore adore your skirt! Saw it on Topshop and fell in love with it...Sadly, there is no Topshop in Canada.
x
thinkbackandrelax.blogspot.com

Hadley said...

sorry, a bit strapped for cash at the moment but if i wasn't, i'd definitely hit you up for that vest :)