Wednesday, 17 June 2009

Vogue China July 09 and more beachy inspiration




How much do I love this, let me count the ways... I feel like frolicking on the beach right here, right now! The foamy sea, grainy sand, I can feel that salty breeze and imagine myself on a tropical island, wish I was there!
<3
I know I've been promising outfit pictures for a while and I have a ton to show you all but my laptop has passed away, well sort of, it needs the files backed up so that they can completely reboot it so I will do that asap!
<3
Will try uploading the pictures on another computer but meanwhile hope you are enjoying the inspirational pictures. xx

8 comments:

sandra said...

love the last one! sun, sea, and that top with short jeans!!

Damsels said...

wish iwas frolicking
but i dunno if ive ever frolicked :(
We Were Damsels

Jowy said...

I WANNA GO TO THE BEACH RIGHT NOW!!
LOVELY INSPIRATION PICS!

ONE LOVE,
JOWY
WWW.ISEEJANEMARY.BLOGSPOT.COM

Unrealized Fish said...

I love the first photo

labeautifulvie said...

Wow, these pics are gorgeous!

smartscruffyfashion said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog x

Love these pictures, especially the crochet dress as I have one similar and it gave me styling ideas!

Lauren x
smartscruffyfashion

ELLE said...

Incredible photoshoots.

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.