Monday, 15 June 2009

Follow Me!

I am in L.O.V.E with these Alexa for MTV shots, another post for Alexa?!?, you must be beginning to think I have some sort of obsession for her, well...actually I do. What's not to love.
As the post title suggests, PLEASE FOLLOW ME! I have no followers, and it actually makes me feel quite sad, does no one out there love me. So, there was my pathetic plea.
Once I reach 40 followers I have a special surprise for all you out there, what is it? I hear you say...You'll have to wait and see....

By the By, should be getting my laptop back this afternoon! YAY! Got outfit posts from the weekend to show you all so hopefully I do!






xx

7 comments:

Damsels said...

cute couch she has .

so who is this girl ?

We Were Damsels

The Queen of Hearts said...

Don't be silly, I'm sure you have many regular patrons (myself included). You are loved.

feather hunter said...

i made one of those union jacks for my bed! she is so damn cool
love your blog
xxx

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

Love Alexa.
xx.

Stephanie Alex Shorr said...

offiicially a new obsession

Ondo Lady said...

Not really a fan of Alexa's, I find her quite over rated. I do like that Union Jack bedspread, very cool.

Lily said...

I have the same Alexa obsession! Shes so fabulous!

xxx

http://www.throughthelookingglass44.blogspot.com/