Saturday, 20 June 2009

Elizabeth and James

About a year ago some friends of mine went to the Elizabeth and James store opening at Lane Crawford at Hong Kong, you can't believe (or maybe you can) how jealous I was. I wish I was there. Here are the pictures below, I found them while cleaning out my computer files, what inspirational pics:











Also: THE SELF INDULGENT SHOP should be up and running in time for friday, so get reserving and by friday at the latest (I hope) you will see your Paypal Invoice in your inbox. Please email me at selfindulgent@hotmail.co.uk for any queries, don't comment to reserve an item, email me!
xx

12 comments:

DaisyChain said...

Argh, I love MK and Ashley. Jealousssss.

xAZD said...

i can definitely believe how jealous you must have been! are those models standing with mk and ashley wearing elizabeth + james clothes?
thanks for your comment on our blog :)
http://xazddesign.com

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

Whoa, how cool! I'd love to have been there!
xxx

Faridah said...

They are gorgeous girls. Very jealous haha. xx

Rania said...

No i didn't want to buy anything. But since you do have a blog then we can link up and i can follow your shop so that when you progress in adding more things ill see what i like and buy it. Thanks though!

Damsels said...

wow that is so amazing and i am insanely jealous as well

adrienne said...

looove the olsens forever and ever

Winnie said...

How amazing, I must remember this and drop by Lane Crawford the next time i'm in HK! They look gorgeous as ever!

Laura said...

I wish I was there!!

Katie said...

The Olsens are my guilty pleasure! Its good to know they're lending some of their own style to us peasants, i'm looking forward to checking out some of the pices properly!

She's Dressing Up said...

MK & Ashley look so petite =].
Great photos!

Aline said...

tkx for your message on my blog! I love the olsen sisters, so stylish^^
xoxo
aline