Friday, 5 June 2009

Ahoy there matey!

Yes, I found the camera cord! So here is me working the peg leg look a few days ago and I told you I loved 80s denim so teamed these trousers with a denim jacket! I'm finding this look surprisingly flattering.

I have found so many things inspirational these days, which you can probably tell from like my last three posts. PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES. I think the loss of my camera cord allowed me to seek more inspiration to show you guys and hopefully give you lot a better idea of my style.

I continue to muse...




xx

5 comments:

GracieFrances; said...

i like your blog. its cute. x

Aurélie Muller said...

ooh thank you very muck for your message! it's so lovely ! i love your blog too!

Hanako66 said...

you are so cute...I looooooove this!

bisou-joue said...

nice clutch !

frances said...

LOVING the trousers. x