Sunday, 7 June 2009

20thpost

YAY! My last exam tomorrow. I can't express in words how happy that makes me feel. It's rainy again today, typical English weather. And, typical that as soon as I am free to roam the world after exams that the rain comes. So, more inspiration, I perused through my computer files to give you this selection!
Btw, anyone know how to make these pictures bigger? I'm clicking large but they look medium to me!

















There's definently more where these came from xx

4 comments:

Alice in Wardrobe Wonderland said...

Lovely post, these shots rock my socks x

www.wonderlandlondon.blogspot.com

pistolwhipped said...

always loved that russh photoshoot! so good! lovely selection of pics on your blog!

alissa said...

im craving the maryjanes in the second image - so cute with socks

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.