Friday, 1 May 2009

Flower Power.

I went shopping today. Yay! An end of week, well deserved, treat after three history essays. I bought this dress and quite a few other things to see me through this week so will post my new outfits next week.
I hope you are all liking the blog and are excited about the Bank Holiday, let's hope the sun comes out.
So two things I bought today were a flower dress and some gladiator sandals, sorry I don't have good pictures of the gladiator sandals.
What is everyone lusting over at the moment?


Mi voglio molti vestiti adesso, ho la mia orale italiano settimana prossima. Ho paura! xx

4 comments:

Sadie said...

Ooooooh I love this :)
& I definitely need to get a pair of gladiators!

Thanks for the tip off about the dress! I'm hopefully going to a big topshop soon, so I might splash out!

Good luck with your italian! (I hope thats what it said anyway :)!)

xxx

La Fée said...

ooh cute dress! is it from motel, the print looks kind of familiar :)

Katy said...

would loveee to exchange links!! ill put yours up asap. love your blog too:)

Audrey Leighton said...

love the skirt!

xxxx