Sunday, 3 May 2009

Erin Wasson + Flower Fetish

Erin Wasson = My style Muse.

I am in love with this woman she is so effortlessly fashionable and I would kill to look like her: -







I've been inspired for tomorrow's May Day Bank Holiday Outfit by Erin Wasson's RVCA floral dress. Unfortunately I couldn't afford the real thing in Selfridges, but its my birthday coming up and its on the top of my list. YAY! So I chose the dress below instead and the back is uncannily cut like the Erin Wasson 'sideshow' dress. I teamed it with my new white brogues and a necklace and rings.

What do you all think of the print on the dress?

Vorebbe sfuggire la mia vita quotidiana per combattere lo stress delle esame! xx

7 comments:

Hayley said...

Love the print on the dress and I love Erin Wasson's style, she always looks so great!

Hayley.
xx

Noemi Sunshine Ferst said...

She is super stunning.
Great floral print dress.
xx.

this wheel's on fire said...

beautiful, gorgeous perfection....p.s. sure we can swap links xo

Marian said...

great dress honey, love floral body con dresses.
muah x
marian

Sadie's Wardrobe said...

Ahh the dress is gorgeous! Love the print.
And those brogues are really sweet :)
xxx

Sylvia Cunningham said...

I absolutely love your dress and the pictures of Erin are so cool!

labeautifulvie said...

I love Erin Watson. That dress is gorgeous! :)