Wednesday, 29 April 2009

Tribal.

Follow'>Follow'>http://www.bloglovin.com/blogg/682917/self-indulgent?claim=r3nr7rzb2y3" 682917 blogg www.bloglovin.com http:>my blog with bloglovin´

Thank you for all your support and comments guys its really encouraging to know that people like my style and actually want to read my blog.

I've joined Blog Lovin' as a request from Milly so there you go! Don't really understand it though.

As promised here is my tribal outfit that I wore today with these F.A.B fringed boots from Topshop, I heart them!

I'm also lusting over these Topshop boots:

Anyone want to lend me £100. Wish I hadn't bought the fringe ones now (£85).

Which boots do you think are better the fringe ones or these amazing blue studded ones?

Love you all, keep your encouraging comments coming! xx

5 comments:

Frii said...

your header is scary! :0

yiqin; said...

The dress & shoes are fab. Goes really well together!

Milly. said...

Yay, you got bloglovin - nice one!
It means I can 'follow' your blog and if I just log in it tells me if you've updated and stuff...it's easier than going through every single blog if you have a lot of ones you read daily because it only tells you which have been update =)
I'll add you in a minute.
Love the dress, very simple shape but gorgeous pattern.
Tough one about the boots...I like the originality of the blue ones but the brown ones are more practical whilst being a really good fashion item - so i'd probably say them!

x x x x

Madeline said...

the amazing blue stud ones. Whats the point of a boot if it doesn't totally stand out

sa said...

I love it ! Very creative ! That's actually really cool Thanks.